PLEASE ACCEPT OUR TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE BEFORE COMPLETING YOUR ORDER
All customers must read the following and agree that access to and purchases on LOBSTER.COM are subject to these terms and conditions, and other applicable law.
• to deliver, via FedEx overnight standard or priority shipping method, live cold-water, hard-shell, North Atlantic Maine or Southeastern Canadian lobsters, and/or any other seafood you order, on the date and to the Ship-To address you specify
• that the Ship-To Address is correct and that someone will be present upon delivery. If no one is available, you authorize FedEx to release your package at your doorstep / or recipient's doorstep
• for packages that are unattended or stolen after being released from the driver's care
• for situations ('acts of God') which prevent overnight delivery, i.e., storms, floods or other unforeseeable hazards which may make the delivery address inaccessible to FedEx.
• to contact us within 24 hours of your scheduled delivery if you have a claim so we may resolve it quickly and fairly
As our seafood is perishable, we make no provision or allowance for returns.
If Lobster.com has made a mistake on your order, we will replace the necessary items, issue a gift certificate for their value, or issue a credit to the cardholder for the amount of the items in question.
If you are not fully satisfied with your order, please call us and speak to our customer service representative. Our Customer Service phone number is: (800) 949.1944. We reserve the right to conduct an investigation into claims that are potentially fraudulent. Please do not discard any packaging until you are completely satisfied with the product. On occasion, we may deem it necessary to have the package and contents returned to us for inspection.
If you wish to return a gift certificate for credit, we must receive the certificate along with the purchaser's phone number, via signature-required delivery (FedEx, UPS, etc.), or certified mail. We will contact the purchaser to confirm, and at that time the credit will be issued to the cardholder.
Lost or Stolen Gift Cards
Lobster.com is not responsible if a gift certificate is lost or stolen after it is received. However, please notify us if this does occur.
If you have any questions, problems or concerns regarding your order, we ask that you notify us immediately for assistance, or by the next day after receiving your order. Lobster.com's special holiday hours of operation are: Monday thru Friday 9:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m., Sat. 9:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m. and Sunday 10:00 a.m. - 6 p.m. (all times EST). We will be closed Christmas Day and New Year's Day.